Allen J. Peterson
- Criminal Defense: Assault, DWI, DUI, Sex Allegations, Theft, White Collar, Traffic Offenses, Domestic Abuse,
- Family: Divorce, Decree/Custody Modifications, Domestic Abuse, Pre-Marital Agreement/Pre-Nups, Parental Rights, Negotiations, QDROs, Wills, OFP
- Civil: HRO, Disputes, CPS/Child Protection, Restoration of Gun Rights, Implied Consent Challenge and License Revocation
Allen is a skilled negotiator who prides himself on his ability to produce real-world results. He enjoys serving the client and being of service. He brings a creative and step-by-step approach to the practice of law.
Allen values a close sense of community and strives to be your local lawyer. He joined Ed Shaw Law Office in early 2020 and plans to stay for years to come.
- University of St. Thomas School of Law, Minneapolis, Minnesota
- J.D. - 2017
- University of WI, Stout
- B.S. - 2014
- Major: Professional Communication
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Top 10 Under 40 Attorney in 2020