Allen J. Peterson
Allen is a skilled negotiator who prides himself on his ability to produce real-world results. He enjoys serving the client and being of service. He brings a creative and step-by-step approach to the practice of law.
Allen values a close sense of community and strives to be your local lawyer. He joined Ed Shaw Law Office in early 2020 and plans to stay for years to come.
Areas Of Practice
- Criminal Defense: Assault, DWI, DUI, Sex Allegations, Theft, White Collar, Traffic Offenses, Domestic Abuse,
- Family: Divorce, Decree/Custody Modifications, Domestic Abuse, Pre-Marital Agreement/Pre-Nups, Parental Rights, Negotiations, QDROs, Wills, OFP
- University of St. Thomas School of Law, Minneapolis, Minnesota
- J.D. - 2017
- University of WI, Stout
- B.S. - 2014
- Major: Professional Communication
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Minnesota State Bar Association